As you undoubtedly know, life is full of amazing happy moments as well as difficult and heart wrenching challenges and transitions. As a therapist I want you to live your best life. I offer counseling and mediation services that are designed to help people navigate the challenges and transitions of life. The central focus at EH is on the overall well-being of clients.
Growing a Culture of Wellness
My goal is to help people make meaning of life events and move forward in a positive and fulfilling way. I practice a holistic approach by integrating wellness and spirituality into a variety of counseling approaches. I focus on lasting change by treating the whole person, not just the issue. I believe in the power of positivity and self-compassion. The possibilities for a fulfilling life are endless and real for everyone. I help clients who are experiencing a variety of challenges.
- Are you unhappy in your current work or life situation?
- Do you feel like you are not living up to your potential or just unfulfilled?
- Do you want to feel more connected to your spouse or partner?
- Are you a new parent or preparing to be a parent?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by life and all your obligations?
- Do you constantly doubt yourself and have a negative inner critic?
- Are you dealing with a stressful life event such as a divorce, empty nest, or the loss of a loved one?
- Are you having difficulty settling into retirement?
- Do you experience anxiety or a constant blah feeling?
- Do you have trouble turning your mind off at night?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I want to work with you to help you develop and achieve goals that will lead to a more positive and fulfilling life.
Invest in yourself!
If you feel stuck, sad, unhappy, or unfulfilled and want to gain a better sense of direction in your life contact me at Expanding Horizons to see how I can help.
About Dr. Courtney Conley
I am no stranger to transition! Originally from Pennsylvania, I moved to Maryland in 2008 to work at a crisis center. I then transitioned into the school setting to work with adolescents. After becoming a new mother, I transitioned into higher education and have been working as an Assistant Professor in a Clinical Mental Health Counseling Program. I have been focused on teaching and supervising novice counselors for the past three years. I earned my Master’s Degree in Counseling in 2006 and my Doctor of Education in Counselor Education and Supervision in 2014. I am a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) in MD, an Approved Clinical Supervisor (ACS), a Nationally Certified Counselor (NCC) and most importantly, someone who has found inner peace, joy, and fulfillment and wants to help others experience the same blissful existence!